Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is growing!
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a career and a workplace they can call home.
We are currently seeking Automotive Service Technicians to join our team.
Come join our amazing staff of qualified, driven, customer focused employees.
‘Lower Prices, Higher Standards’ is what our family dealership has stood by for over 30 years!
We employ the highest standard of people in order to serve our customers the highest level of service. Are you a motivated hard worker?
Are you looking for exciting opportunities that are not your average desk job? Then we have a position available for you! Technician-Specific Benefits* Temperature-controlled shop
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages What We Offer* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Short-Term Disability
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family-owned and operated * Long-term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services * Air Conditioned Shop
* In-ground lifts Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* High school diploma or equivalent
* At least 2 years of experience as an auto technician preferred
* Knowledge in automotive repair and maintenance
* ASE certifications are ideal * Strong automotive background preferred
* Strong teamwork skills * Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Chantilly, VA (20151)