Learning For All
Become a School Bus Driver - No Experience Necessary!
Winchester Public Schools seeks qualified Substitute Bus Drivers to join the transportation team. Training is provided on-site for selected applicants. Hourly rate is $12.84 for non-experienced drivers and $12.84 - $26.99 for experienced school bus drivers. The work schedule averages 4 hours per day, as needed.
Substitute position may lead to a regular Driver position with full-time benefits for part-time work, including: health insurance, life insurance, retirement, paid leave, and tuition assistance.
• Provide evidence of a good driving record
• Background check clearance
• Pass required school bus physical
• Able to safely operate all buses in the WPS fleet
• Valid Driver's License and CDL Instruction Permit
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Complete required classroom and behind-the-wheel training to obtain full CDL with S endorsement
The next classroom training will be held February 26 - March 2, 2018 from 5 - 9 pm daily. To apply, complete the online application at www.ps.k12.va.us. For additional information please contact Sherry Whittington at (540) 667-4253 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Winchester, VA (US - 22601)