Eco-Staff, LLC is currently looking for dedicated and reliable workers to fill positions in the Shipping Department. The primary function of the Warehouse Shipping Associate is to load, unload, and move material, receive, store and distribute product, material and equipment throughout the warehouse, within or near the plant, yard, or work site to ensure customer quality with minimum supervision.
Requirement to apply:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to obtain and maintain current OSHA Certified Powered industrial Vehicle operator license
- Minimum of one year forklift experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Hair Follicle and background screening
- Required PPE such as steel toes (no composite toes)
Full-time position Hours: 6 am to 6 pm or 6 pm to 6 am
This facility is fully operational and must be able to work holidays and weekends.
Eco-Staff, LLC has made a commitment to our clients and employees to remain confidential as well as attentive to all needs. We believe that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance and our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and vow to do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Location/Region: Inwood, WV (US)